signs of an emotionally abusive friend/partner
- saying your feelings are wrong or ridiculous if they don’t agree with them
- claiming you’re ‘too sensitive’ if you tell them they’ve done something hurtful
- never apologizing, making you feel as if they’re always right and you’re…
If this were a real thing, I would be doing it right now.
Huh, that seems like a very useful tutorial. But… Does it work with women? It would be really useful for crossplaying.
Let’s give it a try. Fortunately, I have some spare “Man Soap” with me.
I can’t wait a full minute-!! It tingles too much-!
Huh… A nice stubble. That’s what I get for cleaning too soon…
But I can always try adding a package FULL OF BACON~! I wonder if that will have any effects really…
HOLY MOTHER OF ODIN-
YOU OVERDOSED ON BACON
This is Ke$ha’s song ‘Blow’ without auto tune.
…Why within heaven and hell are her songs auto tuned? Her singing is gorgeous.
things that are awesome
- women wanting to be stay at home moms or housewives
- women wanting to be senators or doctors or feminism spokespersons or anything else
things that are not awesome
- women feeling like they have to be stay at home moms or housewives
- women feeling like they have to be senators or doctors or feminism spokespersons or anything else
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.
|—||Matt Haig, “Some Fucking Writing Tips” (via alcantrez)|
Sometimes I just feel inexplicably guilty for all the plants I’ve neglected to death.
Thermochromic table by Jay Watson
imagine banging someone on that table
imagine being home alone and seeing imprints on that table
Imagine having a friend sit at that table for a long while, but when they get up there’s no imprints at all.
What if you got up after trying to console a crying friend, and found that you had no imprints… and they were crying because they missed you?
aaaah it was a cool table now it’s a horror/drama story
Me, I just wanna know what it looks like when you fart on it.
Come on, we were all thinking that last question ^
Look at that cats face
It is not even a little bit sorry about this
It is just all ‘THAT’S RIGHT
GONNA KNOCK OVER ALL YOUR DRINKS’
As I look at our second Cat Emmy…and she is giving me this “Yeah. I fuck drinks up.” look. =p